Lunes, Hunyo 24, 2013

Day 5: What the hell is this?


Is this a night shirt? Is this a night shirt for men? LOL. What the hell was I thinking buying this one? Although I didn't know what attracted me to this, I can't just discard this plaid thingy. I have to make this work because I'm OC like that. Figuring out what to do with it is half the challenge. And of course the second half is the completion of the plan. For a person who has no formal training on sewing whatsoever, I just crossed my fingers and see if I can really make it work. 




I removed the lower pockets. 


I guessyou know what this means.. 




I made a some mistakes with this one. And I don't need to tell you what. :) It is the kind of mistake you just realize after all the work is done. Anyway, I still think it is pretty cute. :) and way cuter in actual. 


Total cost for this jumpsuit : 25 pesos only




Walang komento: